Sunday, August 3, 2008

Getting back to Blog

Its really a long time since I have jotted down something. Needs to be regular on my blogs. Since last entry many things have changed and life has come a long way. Me and Shalini have already made a trip to Dehradun, alongwith Mummy and Papa jee. It was a nice trip... May be I can upload few snaps from there later.

Meanwhile, one significant development has taken place. We have shifted to Gurgaon, in a society called Todays Blossom - I. This is a nice place and has many similarities with our own home in Indirapuram. Fortunately, Shalini also liked this. since then life has become more comfortable. We no more jump out of bed and rush for office. Even evenings seems to be more pleasent with enought time for us to share good moments and fights !

Will try be regulary now onwards.... Today I tried to login to this blog area from office and voila ! I got it... Seems IT guys have done some changes and am able to access this are from office. Now, I can be more frequent and regular...

No comments: